Vivo unveiled their latest mid-range smartphone, the Vivo S6 5G. As the name implies, it features 5G connectivity, a large AMOLED display, and a Samsung Exynos 980 processor.
The Vivo S6 5G fronts a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a dewdrop notch and a 2400 x 1080 resolution. Interestingly, a Samsung Exynos 980 powers the phone with 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB options.
At the back, the handset features four cameras setup in a circular module. The main camera has a 48MP sensor, backed by an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and another 2MP depth. For selfies, it relies on a 32MP shooter.
Moreover, the Vivo S6 5G runs on the Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10. It also has a 2.5D curved glass design, a 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a USB Type-C port, and a headphone jack.
The Vivo S6 5G is priced at CNY 2,698 (around PHP 19,400) for the 6GB + 128GB model, and CNY 2,998 (PHP 21,500) for the 8GB + 256GB. It comes Danube, Swan Lake and Jazz Black colors.
Vivo S6 5G specs
- Display: 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display, (2400 x 1080, 409 ppi), 2.5D Curved Glass
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Exynos 980 Processor
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, LED Flash, EIS
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Network: 5G, 4G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: Funtouch OS 10, Android 10
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging