The Vivo V19 is now official. The handset debuted in Indonesia and features a similar spec sheet as the Vivo V17.
The Vivo V19 features a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with a 2400 by 1080 resolution, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a punch hole for a 32MP selfie shooter.
Inside, the V19 comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage options. It has a 4,500mAh battery with up to 18W dual engine fast charge via a USB Type-C port.
Also see: Vivo announces new FuntouchOS 10 update rollout schedule
At the back, the smartphone has four cameras — namely a 48MP main, joined by an 8MP wide-angle, 2MP super macro, and 2MP depth shooters. It also comes with Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a dual band Wi-Fi.
The Vivo V19 is priced at IDR 4,299,000 (around PHP 15,200) for the 128GB model, and IDR 4,999,000 (PHP 17,600) for the 256GB model.
No news yet if it will come to the Philippines. So stay tuned for more information.
Vivo V19 specs:
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE Processor
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128/256GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Wide-angle + 2MP f/2.4 Super Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Quad Rear Cameras, LED Flash
- 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 Dual Front Cameras, Pop-Up Module, LED Flash
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Funtouch OS 10, Android 10
- 4,500 mAh Battery, 18W Dual Engine Fast Charge