Digital Walker recently announced the OnePlus 8 series pop-up bundle, bundling the phone with a host of accessories including the a par of premium headphones.
The pop-up bundle has a price of PHP 35,990. It features the OnePlus 8 8GB + 128GB with two original OnePlus Bumper cases and a Bullets Wireless Z headphones valued at PHP 5,470.
Pre-order starts on June 10 to 22, 2020, exclusively on the OnePlus PH LazMall page. A deposit of PHP 5,000 is required, with the full payment completed before June 18 to 22.
For more details about the pre-order, check out this link from OnePlus —https://tinyurl.com/OnePlus8PopUp.
To recap, the OnePlus 8 comes with a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a punch hole on the upper left for the 16MP selfie camera.
It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.0 storage. It also has a 4,300mAh battery with fast 30W Warp Charge 30T fast charging.
The OnePlus 8 has triple rear cameras with a 48MP main camera backed by a Sony IMX586 sensor. The secondary cameras include a 16MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP telephoto.
Despite the display size, the flagship boasts a compact body with thickness of just 8mm while weighing in at only 180 grams. It comes in Onyx Black, Glacial Green, and new color Interstellar Glow.
OnePlus 8 specs
- Display: 6.55-inch Full HD Fluid AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 402ppi, 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10+, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 865 Processor, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.75 Main (Sony IMX586, OIS, EIS) + 16MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + Triple Cameras, PDAF, Laser AF, Dual-tone LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Sony IMX471, Punch Hole EIS
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, OTG, NFC, USB Type-C
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- OS: OxygenOS, Android 10
- Colors: Onyx Black, Glacial Green, Interstellar Glow
- Dimensions: 160.2 x 72.9 x 8.0 mm Weight: 180 g
- Battery: 4,300mAh, 30W Warp Charge 30T