Vivo is set to unveil the V19 Neo in the Philippines via their first-ever, all-digital local launch livestreamed on June 13, 2020, 5:30PM on its official Facebook page.
Their campaign ‘Ignite the Night’ promises not only a night of entertainment, but of prizes as well. Vivo is going to give away three Vivo V19 handsets to lucky viewers who will participate in an online contest.
Vivo will also introduce their new ambassadors. They will also have guests that include tech gurus and bloggers who will also weigh in on discussions about the upcoming Vivo V19 Neo.
Check out our post here about the Vivo V19 Neo pre-order details revealed by one of their retailers.
Vivo V19 Neo
The Vivo V19 Neo features a 6.44-inch full HD Super AMOLED Ultra O display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE processor, 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage. It has four rear cameras which include a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro sensor. It also has 32MP selfie camera.
The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10, and powered by a 4500mAh battery with 33-watt FlashCharge fast charging.
Vivo V19 Neo specs
- Display: 6.44-inch Full HD AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- OS: Funtouch OS 10, Android 10
- Battery: 4500mAh, 33W FlashCharge 2.0