Vivo recently launched the Vivo V19 in the Philippines. The handset became official alongside the Vivo V19 Neo.
To recap, the Vivo V19 features a 6.44-inch full HD E3 OLED display which supports 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, and a pill-shaped punch hole for the 32MP and 8MP selfie shooters.
It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
At the back are four rear cameras with a 48MP main, an 8MP wide-angle, 2MP super macro, and 2MP depth shooters. It has Ultra Stable Video, a host of AI camera features, and Super Night Selfie mode.
The phone also has a 4,500mAh battery with a 33-watt FlashCharge which can top-up the device from 0% to 50% in just 30 minutes.
At the moment, Vivo PH has not yet released price and availability details so stay tuned for that. In the mean time, you can check out the Vivo V19 Neo.
Vivo V19 specs
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Display (2,400 x 1,080), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.3Ghz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 616, Multi-turbo 3.0
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Depth + 2MP f/2.4 Macro Cameras
- Front Cameras: 32MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide Cameras
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Liquid Cooling
- OS: Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Colors: Gleam Black, Sleek Silver
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 33W FlashCharge 2.0 Fast Charging