Poco recently announced the new Poco M2 Pro. The midranger launched in India and features a large 5000mAh battery and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 720G processor.
As expected, Poco’s latest handset comes with a pocket friendly price — the M2 Pro costs INR 13,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model, INR 14,999 for the 6GB + 64GB, and INR 16,999 for the 6GB + 128GB.
For those counting, that’s around PHP 9,300, PHP 10,000, and PHP 11,300, respectively. We’re not sure if or when its coming to the Philippines, but we have our finger’s crossed.
Looking at the spec sheet, the Poco M2 Pro is a midrange device with a large 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. As mentioned, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, which could mean it could last more than a day.
You might also like: Xiaomi Mi Store PH: Here’s the latest brochure for July-August
At the front is a 6.67-inch full HD+ display with a 16MP punch hole selfie camera. It has 4GB or 6GB RAM, and 64GB or 128GB storage.
While at the back is a quad camera setup with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro, and a 2MP depth.
The Poco M2 Pro is available in green, blue and black. It will be available in India first via Flipkart.
Poco M2 Pro specs
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS Display, 2340 x 1080
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main +8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Others: USB Type-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Colors: Green, Blue, Black
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging