You can now transfer money to your Grab wallet from your bank or e-wallet account and vice versa. And its all thanks to instaPay.
The news comes at a time where cashless payments are becoming the norm, thanks in part to our new normal.
For those not familiar, InstaPay is a real time electronic money transfer service that allows you to send money from BSP-supervised banks and e-wallets (like GCash and PayMaya) to other BSP-supervised banks and e-wallets for a small fee. Its safe, easy, and convenient.
You might also like: You can now transfer to over 40 banks with PayMaya
With InstaPay, you can now load up your GrabPay wallet using your bank or e-wallet account without leaving your house.
The process is actually quick and easy.
Transfer money from your bank or e-wallet to Grab
- Launch your mobile banking or e-wallet app and initiate a fund transfer
- Select GrabPay from the list of banks/e-wallets to transfer to.
- Key in the necessary information to complete the transaction.
Remember, the transaction fee will depend on your bank or e-wallet account.
Transfer from Grab to a bank or e-wallet
- Launch the Grab App and choose “Payment”.
- Choose “GrabPay Wallet”.
- Choose “Transfer” and select your bank account or e-wallet.
- Key in the necessary details to complete the transaction.
Transaction fee is free until the end of the year.