Just like the title says, the Huawei MatePad is set to launch in the Philippines on July 24, 2020.
The tablet features a large 10.4-inch 2K display has a wide layout, surrounded by narrow 7.9 mm bezels.
Inside, the Matepad is powered by a Kirin 810 processor with 4GB + 64GB and 6GB RAM + 128GB configurations. It has an 8MP main camera and an 8MP selfie snapper.
You might also like: Huawei MateBook D14, MateBook 13 launches in the PH; Price, pre-order details here
The tablet has Harman Kardon tuned stereo speakers with USB Type-C charged 7,250mAh battery.
The MatePad runs on EMUI 10 on top of Android 10. And like most new Huawei devices, it has Huawei Mobile Services in lieu of Google.
Huawei MatePad specs
- Display: 10.4-inch 2K IPS FullView Display, 2000 x 1200
- Processor: 1.88Ghz Octa-core Kirin 810 Processor
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 8MP Rear Camera, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Harman Kardon Stereo Speakers
- OS: EMUI 10, Android 10, Huawei Mobile Services, AppGallery
- Battery: 7,250mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging