The Philippines is about to get a new entry level smartphone from realme. The realme C11 is coming this July and it features the entry-level gaming chip from MediaTek, the Helio G35 .
realme’s latest announcement was made on their official Facebook page. The handset will launch on July 23, 6PM. As with their previous stints, this is also going to be an online event.
Update 07/17/20: I’ve just been informed that there will be no online event for this one. Sorry.
realme Philippines’ teaser paints a picture of a device made for “study and playtime”. It includes the hashtags #EntryLevelUp, #BiggerBatteryEndlessFun, and #realmeC11.
The realme C11 is powered by MediaTek’s latest budget gaming chipset, the Helio G35, with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. It sports a microSD expansion slot, and a large 5,000mAh battery for all day game play.
You might also like: Realme Watch unboxed, hands-on review
The handset has a large 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop display with a dewdrop notch housing a 5MP selfie snapper. At the back are two cameras on a square layout with a 13MP f/2.2 main and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor.
The Realme C11 comes in Mint Green and Pepper Gray. It runs on Realme UI on top of Android 10.
realme C11 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop Display, 1600 x 720, 88.7% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 Main + 2MP f/2.4 Depth, Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.4 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB, Face Unlock
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery