OPPO is set to launch the OPPO Reno4 in the Philippines. We don’t have an exact date yet, but its happening this month of August.
The arrival of the Reno4 comes on the heels the Reno3 series, which launched in the Philippines last April.
Take note that the Reno4 won’t replace the Reno3. It will most likely co-exist together for the rest of the year.
You might also like: OPPO Reno3, Reno3 Pro now available in the PH
So, what does the Reno4 have to offer? For starters it features a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, a pill-shaped cutout for the dual selfie cameras, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
There’s a powerful mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chip with 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB storage. It also has a 4,020mAh battery with OPPO’s 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging via a USB Type-C.
At the back are three cameras with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP monochrome sensor. While the dual selfie cameras are backed by a 32MP main and 2MP sensor.
You might also like: OPPO Reno3 Pro with 44MP dual selfie cams, Helio P95 announced
The Reno4 also boasts different camera and video modes, such as the Night Flare Mode, 960fps Smart Slow Motion, and Ultra Steady Video 3.0.
OPPO Reno4 specs
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Monochrome, Triple Cameras, Laser AF
- Front Cameras: 32MP Main + 2MP Selfie Cameras
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C Port, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: ColorOS 7.1, Android 10
- Battery: 4,020mAh Battery, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Fast Charging