Vivo recently announced its latest mid-range phone with 5G support. The Vivo Y51s debuted in China, equipped with an Exynos 880 5G chipset.
The Vivo Y51s comes in black, blue,and white with a price of CNY 1,798, which is around PHP 12,600 roughly converted to local currency.
Up front, the Y51s has a 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display with aan 8MP punch hole selfie shooter. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Exynos 880 5G chip with 6GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage.
You might also like: Vivo V19 Neo review
At the other side you have triple rear cameras with a 48MP main, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors. The phone supports up to 4K video recording.
The Y51s runs on Funtouch 10.5 based Android 10. It also has a 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
No news yet if it will be available in the Philippines.
Vivo Y51s specs
- Display: 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2340 x 1080, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Exynos 880 5G
- GPU: Mali-G76
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, MicroUSB Port
- OS: Funtouch 10.5, Android 10
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging