Vivo recently announced the Vivo S1 Prime. The handset recently launched in Myanmar.
The Vivo S1 Prime comes with a 6.38-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a 16MP dewdrop selfie camera and an in-display fingerprint scanner. Inside, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, and a 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
At the back is a diamond-shaped quad rear camera setup with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor.
Connectivity includes 4G, dual band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, and a USB Type-C port.
You might also like: Canalys: vivo is number 1 smartphone brand in the Philippines
The Vivo S1 Prime comes in Nebula Blue and Jade Black with a price of MMK 389,800 in Myanmar. That is roughly around ~PHP 14,000. No news yet if we’ll see it in the Philippines.
vivo S1 Prime specs
- Display: 6.38-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2340 x 1080
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 11nm
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charger