The realme C17 is set to launch on September 20, 2020. And like most smartphone debuts nowadays, the handset’s specs were leaked online ahead of its September 20 date.
The leak showed all the relevant details, while the images showed what the phone looks like. If this is legit, then I guess there’s nothing left to expect, except maybe the price.
So, on with the leaks. According to reports, the upcoming realme C15 will come have a 6.5-inch HD display with a 1600 x 720 resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate, and a punch hole selfie camera.
Under the hood, you have a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor with an Adreno 610 GPU, 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
For the cameras, it has four at the back — a 13MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP black and white. While in front, there’s an 8MP selfie shooter.
You might also like: realme 7i to launch on Sept. 17, leaks show Snapdragon 662
The realme C15 also boasts a large 5,000mAh. Thankfully, realme included 18W fast charging. The phone’s other features include a rear fingerprint scanner and face unlock.
That’s about it for the realme C15’s leaks. Now we wait for the launch to make it official.
realme C15 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD Display, 1600 x 720, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 90% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460, 11nm
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Camera: 13MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP B/W + 2MP Macro, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Rear Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- OS: Realme UI
- Colors: Navy Blue, Lake Green
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Quick Charge