The vivo Y20i has officially launched in the Philippines, featuring a lightweight and stylish design. The entry level smartphone is priced at PHP 7,499.
The handset is now available for pre-order until October 2, with a release date set on October 3, 2020. Those interested can visit the vivo store in Shopee or Lazada. You would need to place a down payment of PHP 500 for online or PHP 300 for in-store.
Pre-orders will come with free gifts worth PHP 1,299.
The handset has a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset, 3GB RAM, and 64GB of storage.
At the back are three cameras with a 13MP main, a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth. For selfies, it has an 8MP shooter. The phone also has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a USB Type-C port, an FM Radio, and Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10.
You might also like: Vivo V19 Neo gets 2k price drop, now only P15,999
As for the price and availability details, it will be announced on launch day so stay tuned.
vivo Y20i specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ IPS Display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Camera: 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, FM Radio, Side Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: Funtouch OS 10.5, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging