The POCO C3 is now official and it is the most affordable smartphone the brand has released. The phone itself seems to be a copy of the Redmi 9C, with similar specs but some differences here and there. And apparently, the “C3” in its name represents its three rear cameras.
Chief among the POCO C3 spec sheet is a 6.53-inch HD+ IPS display with 1600 x 720 resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Inside, you have a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB variations, plus a large 5,000mAh.
At the back you have the aforementioned triple cameras with a 13MP main, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors. And for selfies, a 5MP selfie snapper will do the job.
Most enticingly, the POCO C3’s price is light on the pockets. The 3GB + 32GB model is priced at INR 7,499 (~PHP 5,000 or USD 103), while the 4GB + 64GB is priced at INR 8,999 (~PHP 6,000 or USD 123).
There’s no information yet if the smartphone will reach the Philippines. But seeing how aggressive POCO has been in the past, there’s a chance its coming.
POCO C3 specs
- Display: 6.53-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1600 x 720, 270 ppi, Panda Glass
- Processor: 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35, 12nm
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 10
- Colors: Arctic Blue, Lime Green, Matte Black
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery