From October 10 to 31, Huawei is offering the Huawei Watch GT2 series and the Huawei FreeBuds 3 at discounted prices, shaving as much as PHP 2,000 off. This inevitably makes it a very good time to grab any one of these wearables.
Those looking for quality TWS earbuds should take a look at the Huawei FreeBuds 3. It has great sound quality, thanks to its 14mm dynamic drivers. Plus it has Huawei’s Kirin A1 chipset made for smart accessories that allows for more stable and faster Bluetooth 5 connection, as well as an accurate audio and video synchronization.
If you’re eyeing a wearable, then take a pick from any of the Huawei Watch GT2 series. The smartwatches feature AMOLED screens with Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity, a host of sensors (including an optical heart rate monitor), various sports functions, and up to 5ATM water resistance. It is also powered by a Kirin A1 chip with intelligent power saving technology that allows it up to 2 weeks of battery life.
Price list and availability
- Huawei FreeBuds 3 – PHP 6,990 (from PHP 8,990)
- Huawei Watch GT2 Elegant Edition – PHP 11,990 (from PHP 13,990)
- Huawei Watch GT2 Sports Edition 46mm – PHP 8,990 (from PHP 10,990)
- Huawei Watch GT2 Sports Edition 42mm – PHP 7,990 (from PHP 9,990)
- Huawei Watch GT2 Classic Edition – PHP 11,990, (from PHP 13,990)
The discount promo is from October 10 to 31, 2020. It is available in select Huawei stores and partner establishments. For the full list of stores, you may refer to this link.