The OnePlus 8T is now available for pre-selling in the Philippines, exclusively at HomeOffice.ph on October 17, 11AM. The phone features 5G, a 120Hz AMOLED display and a Snapdragon 865. The 8GB + 128GB model is priced at PHP 29,990.
HomeOffice is giving PHP 2,000 worth of Loyalty Points for every unit purchased. Earned Loyalty Points can be converted to cash value at 1 point = PHP 1 basis. You can the points for HomeOffice purchases.
You can check out the OnePlus 8T on HomeOffice here.
To recall, the OnePlus 8T features a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a punch hole selfie camera. It is powered by a 5G Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 3.1 storage model.
The OnePlus 8T has quad cameras at the back with a 48MP main, a 16MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, and 2MP depth. In front is a 32MP selfie shooter. The main camera is backed by a Sony IMX586 sensor, while the has a Sony IMX471 sensor.
The smart phone runs on OxygenOS based on the latest Android 11. It also has a 4,500mAh battery with 65W Warp Charge, stereo speakers and face unlock.
OnePlus 8T specs
- Display: 6.55-inch Full HD Fluid AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 402ppi, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 865 Processor, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 16MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Selfie Camera: 16MP Punch Hole Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- OS: OxygenOS, Android 11
- Colors: Onyx Black, Glacial Green, Interstellar Glow
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 65W Warp Charge