Huawei announces the Huawei Y7a to the Philippines. The entry level smartphone offers a large display, a large battery, and a Kirin 710A chipset.
The Huawei Y7a comes with a price of Php 8,999 in the Philippines. Pre-order starts on October 30 to November 6, 2020. It will come with freebies worth Php 6,361, which includes a Bluetooth headset, Mobile Legends and FreeFire vouchers, Php 70 GCash, Php 50 PayMaya, Php 100 Foodpanda, Php 50 Joyride, Php 150 Metromart, Viu membership, Php 500 Huawei Books voucher, and Php 500 Huawei Store voucher.
To recall, the Huawei Y7a has featured 6.67-inch full HD display with a punch hole 8MP selfie camera smack right at the top center. At the back, the phone has four cameras with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth.
Inside, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core Kirin 710A processor with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage with microSD expansion slot that takes up to 512GB cards. It also has a large 5,000mAh battery with 22.5-watt fast charge.
Like current Huawei devices, the Y7a runs on EMUI 10.1, based on Android 10. It also has the App Gallery and the Petal Search Widget.
Huawei Y7a specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD IPS Display, 2400 x 1080
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 710A
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C
- OS: EMUI 10.1, Android 10, App Gallery
- Colors: Midnight Black, Crush Green, Blush Gold
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 22.5W Fast Charge
Recently, Huawei announced a promo, offering the Huawei Watch GT2 series and the Huawei FreeBuds 3 at discounted prices, shaving as much as Php 2,000 off. You can read more about it here: Huawei promo offers P2,000-off on Watch GT2, FreeBuds 3.
For more information on Huawei products, you may visit the Huawei online store.