It appears realme is not yet done for the year. Its November but it looks like they have a few more devices up their sleeve. The realme Narzo 20 is set to launch in the Philippines on November 5, 2020, 6PM.
Like all events this year, the Narzo 20 will launch via livestream on realme’s official Facebook page and YouTube channel. Everyone is invited to watch. Viewers will get the chance to win prizes.
The realme Narzo 20 is a budget gaming phone, powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 processor with a 1GHz Mali G52 GPU, 4GB RAM, and up to 128GB storage.
At the front, you have a 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop Fullscreen Display with an 88.7-percent screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP selfie camera on a dewdrop notch. While at the back, you have a three camera system with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro.
Rounding out the features, the Narzo 20 also has a large 6,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, which is always welcome for capacities such as these.
As for the price, it will be announced on the livestream. So if you’re interested, stay tuned till then.
realme Narzo 20 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop Fullscreen Display
- Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85
- GPU: ARM Mali G52 MC2
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Triple Slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB-C,
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging