Vivo Philippines drops the price of the vivo S1 Pro to Php 12,999, shaving 1k off its retail value. The smartphone already had its price adjusted last June. It was originally priced at Php 15,999 when it launched in the Philippines.
Apart from the S1 Pro, the popular vivo V19 Neo also received a sizeable price drop.
To recall, the vivo S1 Pro features a 6.38-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a notch and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,500mAh battery.
It has four rear cameras, namely a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP sensors in a diamond shaped layout, and a 32MP selfie camera.
For more information about the vivo S1 Pro, you may visit http://bit.ly/2O40Qfj.
Vivo S1 Pro specs
- Display: 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 404 ppi)
- Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Quad Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Jovi AI
- OS: Funtouch 9.2, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Knight Black, Fancy Sky
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery