Online-driven brand Infinix is bringing a new budget smartphone to the Philippines. The Infinix Hot 10 is set to launch in the country on December 7 with a price tag of Php 6,990.
As a special treat, the Hot 10 will be available at a special discounted price of Php 5,490 on its official Shopee page only on December 7. That’s 1K off its retail value.
The smartphone joins Infinix current roster of smartphones that include the Infinix Zero 8, the brand’s gaming flagship smartphone that rocks a Helio G90T and 33W fast charging.
The Infinix Hot 10 comes with a large 6.78-inch HD display with a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor, 4GB RAM, and 128GB storage. It has three rear cameras with a 16MP main, a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor. While in the front, a single front facing snapper with an 8MP sensor rests in a punch hole cutout.
Capping off the Hot 10’s spec sheet, you also have a large 5,200mAh battery, an FM radio, and a microUSB port. It runs on XOS Dolphin on top of Android 10.
Infinix Hot 10 specs
- Display: 6.78-inch HD IPS Display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 16MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB, FM Radio
- OS: XOS Dolphin, Android 10
- Battery: 5,200mAh Battery