Aside from the Redmi 9T, Xiaomi also unveiled the Redmi Note 9T 5G. The smartphone starts at EUR 229, and features a 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset with a 5G modem, 4GB RAM, and 64GB or 128GB storage.
One of the highlights of the Redmi Note 9T 5G is the 5,000mAh battery that comes with 18W fast charging. According to Xiaomi, it can last up to 3 years without experiencing much degradation.
Up front, we have a 6.53-inch FHD+ display with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. It’s equipped with stereo speakers and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Around back, there’s a triple camera setup on a round module with a 64MP main, a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth. sensor. While at the front, a 13MP camera on a punch hole takes care of selfies.
Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 9T 5G is priced at EUR 229 for the 4GB + 64GB model, and EUR 269 for the 4GB + 128GB model. Converted locally, that’s around ~Php 13,500 (USD 280) and ~Php 15,800 (~USD 330), respectively.
The phone will be initially released in Europe. There’s no news yet on when it will become available in the Philippines.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G specs
- Display: 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop IPS Display, 90Hz Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800U, 7nm
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB UFS 2.1 / 128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, MicroSD Card Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 13MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Colors: Nightfall Black, Daybreak Purple
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, Wired 18W Fast Charging