The early access program for the realme UI 2.0 is now available for realme 7 Pro owners in the Philippines. Those interested should apply. The program is only limited to the first 500 users.
The early access program’s objective is to give fans the chance to experience the latest realme UI 2.0 based on the Android 11 software. Take note that the early access versions are not final, which means that it could come with some issues and cause the experience to be buggy.
Before applying, realme PH lists a few conditions you must follow:
- Your realme 7 Pro should be on A.23 software.
- Make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Backup your personal data, just in case of failure.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11. After updating, these applications might not work properly on your device. It is recommended that you update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before proceeding.
- The Early Access versions are not final and may have an unpredictable impact on your phone which may affect daily use.
- Make sure that your realme 7 Pro has more than 5GB of available storage. Otherwise there is a risk of failure. To check for available space, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage.
- Lastly, not all applicants will receive the update due to factors such as “network communication and strategy adjustment.” In case you don’t receive it, they suggest you wait for the official release.
realme is encouraging those who join to report all bugs encountered through this form. The link says realme X50 Pro, but I guess they’re using the same form for realme 7 Pro users.
You can apply for the realme Ui 2.0 early access program straight from your realme 7 Pro smartphone. Just go to Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now.
For more information on how to join the realme UI 2.0 early access program, you may go here.