vivo has just announced a new mid-range phone called vivo S7t.
The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 820 chip with a modem that provides the 5G connectivity. It has 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, to go along with a 4,000mAh battery and a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a 1080p resolution and a wide 20:9 aspect ratio.
At the back are three cameras with a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP depth. While the dual selfie cameras, with a 44MP regular and 8MP ultra-wide sensors, are nestled on a small notch at the top center of the display.
The phone runs on OriginOS on top of Android 11. It also features a USB-C port, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and face unlock.
So far, the vivo S7t is a China release with a price of CNY 2,698 or roughly Php 20,100 or USD 418.
vivo S7t specs
- Display: 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 820
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Cameras: 44MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide, Dual Selfie Cameras
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C
- OS: OriginOS, Android 11
- Color: Black, Gradient Blue
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery