Its just a matter of time before affordable 5G phones come rolling in. And realme is at the forefront with the unveiling of the realme V11 5G in China.
The realme V11 5G is indeed budget-friendly with a price of CNY 1,199, which is just shy of Php 9,000 when converted. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset with 4GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage.
It has a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The large size is actually quite normal for realme phones. And its a regular panel, in case your wondering, with a 60Hz refresh rate.
As for the cameras, there’s a water drop notch up front for the 8MP selfie camera. While around back are a couple of cameras with a 13MP main and 2MP depth sensor. There’s a third hole that looks like another camera but is actually just an AI logo.
The realme V11 5G has a 5,000 mAh battery, another realme staple. It has an 18-watt fast charging support via a USB-C port. A fingerprint scanner is embedded on the power button at the side. The phone also has a 3.5mm headphone jack and realme UI on top of Android 11.
The realme V11 5G comes in Blue and Gray colorway with a price of CNY 1,199 in China. Converted to local currency, that amounts to around Php 9,000.
The price above does sound enticing given what it offers. But this early on, there’s no news yet if or when it will come to the Philippines.
realme V11 5G specs
- Display: 6.52-inch HD+ Display
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700
- GPU: Mali G57
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, microSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Depth, Dual Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: Side Mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: realme UI, Android 11
- Battery: 5,000 mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging