The Redmi Note 10 is coming to the Philippines soon. The smartphone was featured on the latest Mi Store product brochure, released a few days ago.
The official prices are not yet listed. But since we already know how much they cost elsewhere, we at least have an idea what to expect. The Redmi Note 10 4GB + 64GB is priced at USD 199 (roughly Php 9,700), while the 6GB + 128GB goes for USD 229 (around Php 11,100).
We’ll find out soon how much the SRPs are, as I suspect these are launching in the Philippines sooner than expected.
To recall, the Redmi Note 10 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 678, a 48MP quad camera setup, and a 13MP selfie shooter. At the front is a 6.43-inch FHD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
There are two variations — 4GB + 64G and 6GB + 128GB. Both models are listed on the Mi Store product brochure. Battery capacity sits at 5,000mAh and supports 33-watt fast charging.
The rest of the specs include a USB-C, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, a3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Res Audio, and IP53 certification.
Redmi Note 10 specs
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080, DCI-P3, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 678
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, Expandable microSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 13MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: USB-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Hi-Res Audio, IP53 Certification
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, Lake Green
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging