TL;DR: Redmi Note 10 available in the Philippines starting March 13 with a starting price of at Php 8,490.
The Redmi Note 10 launches in the Philippines. The latest budget phone from Xiaomi comes with an affordable price tag of Php 8,490 for the 4GB + 64GB model and Php 9,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model.
To recall, the Redmi Note 10 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 678, a 48MP quad camera setup, and a 13MP selfie shooter. There are two variations — 4GB + 64G and 6GB + 128GB.
At the front is a 6.43-inch FHD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Battery capacity sits at 5,000mAh and supports 33-watt fast charging.
The rest of the specs include a USB-C, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, a3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Res Audio, and IP53 certification.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is said to arrive in the country soon.
Price and availability
The Redmi Note 10 has a price of Php 8,490 for the 4GB + 64GB model and Php 9,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model.
Redmi Note 10 specs
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080, DCI-P3, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 678
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, Expandable microSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 13MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: USB-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Hi-Res Audio, IP53 Certification
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, Lake Green
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging