TL;DR: POCO X3 Pro is coming to the Philippines with a starting price of Php 12,990.
The POCO X3 Pro is now official in the Philippines. The phone features a Snapdragon 860 chipset with a starting price of Php 12,990.
The X3 Pro has a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD DotDisplay with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and HDR10. It has Gorilla Glass 6 on top, ensuring resistance to scratches.
Under the hood, its powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 with 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB variants. It also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB-C, dual speakers, LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
There are four cameras at the back with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth. At the front, there’s a 20MP selfie shooter on a tiny punch hole.
Price and Availability
The POCO X3 Pro has a price of Php 12,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model and Php 15,990 for the 8GB + 256GB model, exclusively available on Shopee.
Early bird price of Php 10,990 for the 6GB + 12GB , and Php 13,990 for the 8GB + 256GB shall apply for purchases made on March 24.
POCO X3 Pro specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD DotDisplay, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: 2.96GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Face Unlock, Dual Speakers, LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 11
- Battery: 5160mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging