TL;DR: The OPPO A74 4G is priced at Php 11,999 in the Philippines and features an AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 662, and triple 48MP cameras.
OPPO Philippines recently launched the OPPO A74 4G with a price of Php 11,999.
The mobile phone features a 6.43-inch FHD AMOLED display with a regular 60Hz refresh rate and up to 180Hz touch sampling rate.
Inside, the OPPO A74 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. There are three cameras at the back with a 48MP main, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro. The selfie camera has a 16MP sensor.
One of the phone’s highlights is the large 5000mAh battery. It comes with 33W Flash Charge support.
The OPPO A74 also features an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB-C port, face unlock, and a headphone jack.
Price and availability
OPPO A74 4G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD AMOLED Display, 60Hz Refresh Rate, Up to 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 100% sRGB
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C, Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 11.1, Android 11
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 33W Flash Charge