TL;DR: The OPPO A74 4G is priced at Php 11,999 in the Philippines and features an AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 662, and triple 48MP cameras.
OPPO Philippines recently launched the OPPO A74 4G with a price of Php 11,999.
The mobile phone features a 6.43-inch FHD AMOLED display with a regular 60Hz refresh rate and up to 180Hz touch sampling rate.
Inside, the OPPO A74 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. There are three cameras at the back with a 48MP main, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro. The selfie camera has a 16MP sensor.
One of the phone’s highlights is the large 5000mAh battery. It comes with 33W Flash Charge support.
ALSO READ: OPPO A94 official in the Philippines, priced at Php 13,999
The OPPO A74 also features an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB-C port, face unlock, and a headphone jack.
Price and availability
The OPPO A74 4G has a price of Php 11,999 in the Philippines. It is available in OPPO official stores on Shopee and Lazada, as well as with Smart Communications and Globe Telecom.
OPPO A74 4G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD AMOLED Display, 60Hz Refresh Rate, Up to 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 100% sRGB
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C, Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 11.1, Android 11
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 33W Flash Charge