TL:DR: The OPPO A54 is now available in the Philippines, featuring a Helio P35, large display, 5000mAh battery, and triple cameras.
The OPPO A54 comes with a large 6.51-inch HD display with 1600 by 720 resolution with regular 60Hz refresh rates and a 120Hz touch sampling rate.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 processor, coupled with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also has a large 5000mAh battery and 18W fast charging.
At the back are three cameras — 13MP main, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth. While at the front, a 16MP selfie camera rests on a tiny punch hole. The rest of the specs include a USB-C port, a headphone jack, and ColorOS 7.2.
Price and Availability
OPPO A54 specs
- Display: 6.51-inch HD+ Display, 1600 x 720, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, Micro SD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 7.2, Android 10
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging