TL;DR: The vivo V21 5G is now official with a Dimensity 800U, a 44MP selfie camera, and a large AMOLED display.
vivo recently unveiled its new midrange 5G phone, the vivo V21 5G. The handset launched in India with two storage variants — namely 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB.
The vivo V21 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 800U. Interestingly, the phone uses an extended RAM feature, using about 3GB of the phone’s storage, making the total RAM 11GB.
At the front, the V21 5G has a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It also has a small notch that houses a massive 44MP selfie camera.
ALSO READ: vivo Y20s [G] now available in the PH, comes with free TWS earphones
Around the back are triple cameras with a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro. The vivo V21 5G also features a USB-C, a 4000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, and Funtouch OS 11.
Price and Availability
The vivo V21 5G 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB are priced at INR 29,990 and INR 32,990 in India. Converted to local pricing, it’s around Php 19,500 and Php 21,500, respectively.
No news yet if it will come to the Philippine market.
vivo V21 5G specs
- Display: 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G, 7nm
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 44MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, OTG
- OS: Funtouch 11.1, Android 11
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging