TL;DR: The vivo X60 is now available for pre-order in the Philippines with a price of Php 34,999.
vivo Philippines announced that the vivo X60 is now available for pre-order in the Philippines from May 15 to 21, 2021. The handset has a price of Php 34,999.
The vivo X60 is one of the company’s first devices to come with Zeiss optics for its camera system. Its highlight feature is the 48MP main camera backed by a Sony IMX598 sensor and Zeiss optics. The phone also has two 13MP shooters for ultra-wide and depth information.
Of course, the main camera also comes with second-generation gimbal technology for enhanced stabilization. The selfie shooter, on the other hand, has a 32MP sensor.
The vivo X60 has a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 2376 by 1080 resolution, a smooth 120Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ support. Inside, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 paired with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
The phone also has an in-display fingerprint scanner, a 4,300mAh battery with 33W fast charging, Wi-Fi ax MIMO, and Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11.
Price and Availability
- vivo X60 12GB + 256GB: Php 34,999
A down payment of Php 500 is required. It will be deducted from the phone’s price upon claiming.
vivo X60 specs
- Display: 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2376 x 1080, 398ppi, 120Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main, Sony IMX598 + 13MP Ultra-wide + 13MP Depth, Triple Cameras, Zeiss Optics, Gimbal Stabilization, Dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ax MIMO Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C
- OS: Funtouch OS 11.1, Android 11
- Battery: 4,300mAh Battery, Wired 33W Fast Charging