TL;DR: The vivo X60 launches in the Philippines. Features Zeiss powered cameras, Snapdragon 870.
vivo has officially released the vivo X60 series of professional photography flagship smartphones in the Philippines. Featuring a cutting-edge design, the X60 series signifies vivo’s commitment to delivering the ultimate mobile photography experience.
With a price of Php 34,999, the vivo X60 is the company’s first phone to feature Zeiss optics. Its highlight feature is the 48MP main camera with a Sony IMX598 sensor and, of course, Zeiss optics. The phone also comes with two 13MP shooters for ultra-wide and depth information.
To further boost the phone’s camera capabilities, you also get vivo’s second-generation gimbal technology for enhanced stabilization. The selfie shooter, on the other hand, uses a 32MP sensor.
At the front, the vivo X60 has a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 2376 by 1080 resolution, a smooth 120Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ support. Inside, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
Completing the phone’s specs sheet, you also get an in-display fingerprint scanner, a 4,300mAh battery with 33W fast charging, Wi-Fi AX MIMO, and Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11.
Price and Availability
- vivo X60 12GB + 256GB: Php 34,999
vivo X60 specs
- Display: 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2376 x 1080, 398ppi, 120Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main, Sony IMX598 + 13MP Ultra-wide + 13MP Depth, Triple Cameras, Zeiss Optics, Gimbal Stabilization, Dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ax MIMO Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C
- OS: Funtouch OS 11.1, Android 11
- Battery: 4,300mAh Battery, Wired 33W Fast Charging