TL;DR: The POCO M3 Pro 5G is set to launch in the Philippines on June 1, 2021.
The phone is the latest from POCO, featuring 5G connectivity at an affordable price point.
The POCO M3 Pro 5G comes with a new bold design. It comes with a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution and a DynamicSwitch feature that switches between 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, and 30Hz refresh rates, adapting to whatever it is you’re doing at the time.
Powering the phone is a MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor with 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB variants. This chip comes with two capable Arm Cortex-A76 Big cores in its octa-core setup.
It also has a 48MP main camera, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. While for selfies, an 8MP shooter makes due. You may notice a lack of an ultra-wide snapper, but do remember that they had to cut costs somewhere to make the phone as cost-efficient as possible.
Finally, a 5000mah battery provides the power with an 18W fast charging support.
POCO M3 Pro 5G Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2400 x 1080, DynamicSwitch Refresh Rate (90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 30 Hz)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, Expandable microSD Card
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, Headphone Jack, Hi-Res Audio Certified
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging, 22.5W Charger included