Huawei is set to launch the MatePad Pro 12.6, its most powerful tablet yet, in the Philippines.
The Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 is being hailed as the company’s most powerful tablet, running on HarmonyOS 2 and powered by a Kirin 9000E chipset.
The tablet features a spacious 12.6-inch WQXGA OLED display with 2560 x 1600 resolution, and narrow bezels. An 8MP front camera is inconspicuously placed at the top bezel to allow for a seamless and distraction free screen.
There are three cameras at the back with a 13MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 3D depth sensing TOF cam. It also has a LED flash.
The MatePad Pro packs eight speakers, claiming transparent highs, a detailed mid-range, and a deep bass. It also features a 10,050mAh battery with 40W wired fast charging, 5W wireless charging, and reverse charging for compatible devices.
For more details about the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6, catch the livestreame on Huawei Philippines’ Facebook page and YouTube channel on June 25, 5PM.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 specs
- Display: 12.6-inch WQXGA OLED Display, 2560 x 1600, 90% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 9000E
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + TOF 3D, Triple Cameras, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AX MIMO Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS
- Others: USB-C, 8 Speakers, 4 Microphones
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- Battery: 10,050mAh Battery, 40W Wired Fast Charging, 5W Wireless Charging