The vivo Y72 5G is coming to the Philippines soon. The handset, which launched earlier this year, was spotted on the vivo Philippines website.
While no local price has been announced, this may be vivo PH’s answer to the growing demand for midrange 5G phones in the country. In Thailand, the Y72 5G retails for THB 9,999, which converts to around Php 15,500+.
Hopefully, it arrives soon with a price that’s close to competing devices in the same range.
The vivo Y72 5G features a 7nm Dimensity 700 processor with a 5G chip, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 5000mAh battery. The phone comes with a large 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display with a 90.6% screen-to-body ratio and a 96% NTSC.
At the back, the Y72 5G has three shooters, namely a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP 4cm macro camera. It also has a 16MP selfie camera tucked in a dew drop notch.
The rest of the handset’s features include a 1612 Super Linear speaker, USB-C, a side fingerprint scanner, and dual band Wi-Fi.
vivo Y72 5G specs
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2408 x 1080, 96% NTSC, 90.6% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: Dimensity 700 5G, 7nm
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro, Triple Cameras, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual Nano SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB-C, Side Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Dream Glow, Graphite Black
- OS: Funtouch OS 11.1
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery