Here’s what to expect from Netflix this February 2022. The streaming giant has a list of new films and shows, and continuing series for the month.
There are some interesting shows to consider, such as Dungeon Dwarves, Space Force: Season 2, Time, and Murderville. The list is enough to tide us over as we spend more time in the safety of our own homes.
Let’s take a look at what Netflix has in store for us this February.
Netflix February Shows
- Time (Film) – February 1
Three former assassins find purpose in assisting elderly individuals euthanasia — until a young girl requests their services.
- Dark Desire: Season 2 (Series) – February 2
As Alma tries to rebuild her life, a reunion with Darío rekindles their doomed affair and brings his more sinister side to the surface.
- Murderville (Series) – February 3
Meet Senior Detective Terry Seattle (Will Arnett), Homicide Division. For Terry, every day means a new murder case and a new celebrity guest star as his partner. But here’s the catch: each episode’s guest star isn’t being given the script. They have no idea what’s about to happen to them. Together, the guest star and Terry Seattle will have to improvise their way through the case… but it will be up to each celebrity guest alone to name the killer. Join them as they punch a one-way ticket to Murderville.
- Sweet Magnolias: Season 2 (Series) – February 4
Together, the Magnolias work through new relationships, old wounds and town politics as the sweet parts of life blend with the salty and the sour.
- Through My Window (Film) – February 4
Raquel’s longtime crush on her next-door neighbor turns into something more when he starts developing feelings for her, despite his family’s objections.
- Child of Kamiari Month (Anime Film) – Februay 8
A year after losing her mother, a young girl learns that she must journey across Japan to the annual gathering of gods in the sacred land of Izumo.
- Love vs Stars (PH Series) – February 9
When her best friend starts courting her, astrology-obsessed Luna worries that they’re incompatible. Soon the stars appear to show their displeasure.
- Into the Wind (Film) – February 10
While vacationing at a seaside resort, a hopeful medical student experiences first love with a local kitesurfer, but their friends and family disapprove.
- Inventing Anna (Series) – February 11
Audacious entrepreneur or con artist? A reporter digs into how Anna Delvey convinced New York’s elite she was a German heiress. Based on a true story.
- Love Tactics (Ask Taktikleri) (Film) – February 11
An ad executive and a fashion designer-blogger don’t believe in love, so they place a bet to make the other fall head over heels — with unusual tactics.
- Anne+: The Film (Film) – February 11
Under pressure to finish her novel and move to Montreal for her relationship, a queer 20-something in Amsterdam searches for what she wants in life.
- Love and Leashes (Film) – February 11
Love never hurt so good for two co-workers who enter a contractual relationship as partners in consensual play, pleasure and pain.
- Toy Boy: Season 2 (Series) – February 11
As Hugo investigates the bombing, he and his friends deal with a new pair of adversaries and a fresh set of challenges at work.
- Forecasting Love and Weather (Series) – February 12
Inside a national weather service, love proves just as difficult to predict as rain or shine for a diligent forecaster and her free-spirited co-worker.
- Twenty Five Twenty One (Series) – February 12
In a time when dreams seem out of reach, a teen fencer pursues big ambitions and meets a hardworking young man who seeks to rebuild his life.
- Devotion, a Story of Love and Desire (Series) – February 14
A seemingly happy marriage begins to dissolve when the husband’s faithfulness is called into question, and both spouses become tempted by other people.
- Fishbowl Wives (Series) – February 14
In a luxury apartment tower, six different women in unhappy marriages end up crossing the line into infidelity. Based on the manga series by Kurosawa R.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Season 9 (Series) – February 17
The Kardashian family gathers for a serious talk, Khloé struggles with anxiety, and Kim and Kanye take a step toward lasting commitment.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Season 10 (Series) – February 17
Now that the Jenners have finalized their divorce, the family must confront the challenges of adjusting to their new structure.
- Fistful of Vengeance (Film) – February 17
A revenge mission becomes a fight to save the world from an ancient threat when superpowered assassin Kai tracks a killer to Bangkok.
- Space Force: Season 2 (Series) – February 18
Under a new administration, General Naird and his dysfunctional but endearing crew have four months to prove that Space Force is worth keeping around.
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Film) – February 18
After nearly 50 years of hiding, Leatherface returns to terrorize a group of idealistic young friends who accidentally disrupt his carefully shielded world in a remote Texas town.
- One of Us Is Lying (Series) – February 18
Detention brings together five disparate high schoolers, but a killing — and secrets — keep them together as a cat-and-mouse murder mystery unfolds.
- Gen Z: Season 1 (Series) – February 23
Six young people, ages 18 to 25, face addiction, infidelity and violence and cope with adversity in ways that define their generation.
- Love Is Blind: Season 2 (Series) – February 11, 18, 25
A new journey begins for singles seeking transformative love — sight unseen. Who will find romance and who will come face to face with heartbreak?
- Qin Empire: Alliance: The Qin Empire (Series) – Now Streaming
During the Warring States period, Qin state ruler Duke Xiao recruits statesman Shang Yang to help enact bold reforms that transform western China.
- Business Proposal (Series) – Coming Soon
A blind date leads to misunderstandings and mishaps in this workplace rom-com.
- Dungeon Dwarves – Coming Soon
Behold the ultimate idle dungeon crawler! Explore dungeons, vanquish monsters, and collect goodies to upgrade your warrior’s abilities and weapons.