Here’s a list of films and TV shows coming to Netflix this March 2022.
Looking at it, there’s quite a handful that I am looking forward to watching, such as Ryan Reynolds’ ‘The Adam Project’, the K-dramas ‘My Roommate Is a Gumiho’ and ‘The Cursed’, and 2019 movie ‘Knives Out’.
Moreover, fans of Bridgerton would be happy to hear that Season 2 is on the way. While those who like The Flash’s Grant Gustin should not miss the family-friendly film ‘Rescued by Ruby.’
Let’s take a look at what else Netflix has in store for us this March.
- Love is Colorblind (Film) – March 1
When an artist becomes colorblind after an accident, his long-besotted friend tries to help. But two other love interests complicate matters.
- My Roommate Is a Gumiho: Season 1 (Series) – March 1
When a young woman swallows a precious bead that would allow him to become human, a 999-year-old nine-tailed fox convinces her to stay close by.
- Knives Out (Film) – March 1
A detective unravels the tangled web of secrets and lies surrounding the death of a successful crime novelist and his unsettling, eccentric family.
- The Guardians of Justice (Series) – March 1
When their seemingly fearless leader self-destructs, a team of troubled superheroes must confront festering evil in the world — and in themselves.
- The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure (Film) – March 2
A gutsy crew of Joseon pirates and bandits battle stormy waters, puzzling clues and militant rivals in search of royal gold lost at sea.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Season 2 (Kids & Family) – March 3
The fate of Eternos hangs in the balance as He-Man and the heroes forge new alliances — and new destinies — to outrun evil Skeletor’s pursuit of power.
- The Weekend Away (Film) – March 3
When her best friend vanishes during a girls trip to Croatia, Beth races to figure out what happened. But each clue yields another unsettling deception.
- Pieces of Her (Series) – March 4
A woman pieces together her mother’s dark past after a violent attack in their small town brings hidden threats and deadly secrets to light.
- Making Fun (Series) – March 4
Grumpy expert maker Jimmy DiResta fields kids’ ideas for delightfully pointless inventions. Then — if he’s in the mood — he and his pals build ’em.
- Last One Standing (Series) – March 8
They’re comedians starring in a thrilling drama, but if their jokes don’t land in the unscripted scenes, they’re off the show. Let the mayhem begin!
- Kotaro Lives Alone (Anime Series) – March 10
A lonely little boy moves into a ramshackle apartment building all on his own and makes friends with the broke manga artist who lives next door.
- The Adam Project (Film) – March 11
After accidentally crash-landing in 2022, time-traveling fighter pilot Adam Reed teams up with his 12-year-old self on a mission to save the future.
- Rabid: Season 1 (Series) – March 11
In this horror anthology series, a pandemic lockdown brings terror and tragedy, transforming a new normal into new nightmares.
- Formula 1: Drive to Survive: Season 4 (Documentary) – March 11
Twenty drivers — some veterans, some rookies — compete in another drama-filled and adrenaline-fueled season of Formula 1 racing.
- Adam by Eve: A live in Animation (Anime Film) – March 15
Anime, live action and music by cutting-edge artist Eve — all weave together into this dreamlike sonic experience inspired by the story of Adam and Eve.
- Rescued by Ruby (Film – Kids & Family) – March 17
Chasing his long-shot dream to join an elite K-9 unit, a state trooper partners with a fellow underdog: clever but naughty shelter pup Ruby.
- Light the Night: Part 3 (Series) – March 18
Following the crash, the women at Light Bar continue their search for answers — but the truth is more complicated than expected.
- Eternally Confused and Eager for Love (Series) – March 18
Often (mis)guided by a cheeky imaginary wizard, an awkward and lonely 20-something struggles to get out of his own way in his quest for a girlfriend.
- The Cursed (Series) – March 18
A truth-chasing journalist goes up against the demonic CEO of an IT conglomerate with the help of a teenager with the ability to cast deadly curses.
- Windfall (Film) – March 18
A man breaks into a tech billionaire’s empty vacation home, but things go sideways when the arrogant mogul and his wife arrive for a last-minute getaway.
- The Principles of Pleasure (Documentary) – March 22
Sex, joy and modern science converge in this eye-opening series that celebrates the complex world of women’s pleasure — and puts stubborn myths to rest.
- Love Like the Falling Petals (Film) – March 24
An aspiring young photographer falls in love with a vibrant hairstylist. The future stretches before them — until a twist of fate changes everything.
- Bridgerton: Season 2 (Series) – March 25
Duty, desire and scandal collide when viscount Anthony Bridgerton decides to marry, only to meet his match in his intended bride’s headstrong big sister.
- Transformers: BotBots (Kids & Family) – March 25
A new series in the “Transformers” universe.
- Bad and Crazy: Season 1 (Series) – March 28
- Thermae Romae Novae (Series) – March 28
A proud bath architect in ancient Rome starts randomly surfacing in present-day Japan, where he’s inspired by the many bathing innovations he finds.
- Resident Evil: Retribution (Film) – March 31
The Umbrella Corporation’s deadly T-virus is transforming ordinary people into legions of the undead, and the human race has just one hope: Alice.