These days, playing mobile games has become one of the favorite sources of entertainment. And yes, among the massive-hit games for smartphone players are Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, Among Us, Roblox, and Call of Duty: Mobile.
However, such mobile games sometimes run intense graphics, which make it challenging for a smartphone to keep up, hence the annoying lags and interruptive gaming experience. So, if you plan to hop on mobile gaming, you need a powerful device to kick off your journey.
What better way to start your gaming experience than with OPPO’s Designed to be Powerful, OPPO A96, integrated with a long-lasting battery, powerful hardware, and innovative software.
OPPO A96: Designed to be Powerful
The OPPO A96 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G processor with fast 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 5GB virtual RAM for better performance and multi-tasking, and 256GB UFS 2.1 storage that assures you have enough storage to install as many games many games and apps as you want.
The OPPO A96 also comes with a 5000mAh bigger battery capacity for longer gaming sessions. And because it leverages a 33W SUPERVOOC fast-charging technology, you can fully charge your phone in just 71 minutes, providing you with all the flexibility you need as a mobile gamer.
On top of that, you are in for an immersive audio experience via its Dual Speakers, powered by the Dirac HD audio technology. It is complemented by a 6.59-inch Punch-Hole display, which boasts a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, and a 1080 x 2412 FHD resolution for a more immersive gaming experience.
The smartphone runs on integrates ColorOS 11.1. It also offers a versatile imaging system with a 16MP Front Camera and 50MP Main Camera with a 2MP Bokeh Camera.
Also Read: OPPO Reno8, Reno8 Pro launched globally with Dimensity 1300 and 8100, respectively
The OPPO A96 retails for P15,999. It is available in OPPO Brand Stores, authorized dealers, and online via the OPPO Flagship Stores on Shopee and Lazada.
OPPO A96 specs
- Display: 6.59-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2412 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680, 2.4GHz Octa-core
- RAM: 8GB RAM, LPDDR4X, Up to 5GB Virtual RAM
- Storage: 256GB Storage, UFS 2.2, Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main + 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi N Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Dirac HD Audio, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IP5X Dustproof, IPX4 Water Resistance
- OS: ColorOS 11.1, Android 11
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 33W Super VOOC