Nothing is rolling out a new OTA update for the Nothing Phone (1). Nothing OS 1.1.3 is heading to devices right now.
The OTA update features several improvements and bug fixes. At the top of the list, the front camera receives a boost in quality. Night and HDR Modes also saw improvements with faster renders and processing times with richer colors, more sharpness, and less noise.
An option to turn on Google’s Adaptive Battery to “intelligently optimize battery life” was also included.
As for the bug fixes, the stuttering that happens on apps such as Twitter, the Play Store, and others are fixed, as well as the crashing issues related to the lock screen.
Expect the OTA to arrive in batches, so some owners might not get it right away. The file size is small, around 64MB.
The Nothing Phone (1) is available in the Philippines via Digital Walker with a price of P27,990 for the 8GB+128GB model, and P29,990 for the 8GB+256GB model.
Nothing Phone (1) specs
- Display: 6.55-inch FHD AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10+, Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+128GB / 8GB+256GB
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main (Sony IMX766), 50MP Ultra-wide (Samsung JN1)
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera (Sony IMX471)
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Face Recognition (Works with Face Masks), Stereo Speakers, IP53 Splash and Dust Resistance, USB-C, Glyph Interface
- OS: Android 12, 3 Years Android Updates
- Battery: 4500mAh Battery, 33W Wired Fast Charging, 15W Wireless Charging, 5W Reverse Charge