realme launched a new budget 5G smartphone in the realme 9i 5G. The latest device out of the value-for-money brand features a MediaTek Dimensity 810 chip in 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB configurations.
The smartphone has a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display at the front with a 2408 x 1080 resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. It also has a water drop notch for the 8MP selfie camera.
At the back is a 50MP main camera, alongside a two 2MP cameras for depth and 4cm macro. It also has a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging via the USB-C port.
Other features of the realme 9i 5G include a side fingerprint scanner, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and realme UI 3 on top of Android 12 out of the box.
As for the price, the realme 9i 5G has an SRP of INR 14,999 (around ~P10,500) for the 4GB+64GB model and INR 16,999 (around ~P12,000) for the 6GB+128GB model.
At this point, there’s no information yet about Philippine availability. Stay tuned for more information.
realme 9i 5G specs
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080, 90hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810
- RAM/Storage: 4GB+64GB / 6GB+128GB
- Main Cameras: 50MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Side fingerprint scanner, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- UI: realme UI 3, Android 12
- Battery: 5000mAh battery, 18W Fast Charging