OnePlus will officially setup shop in the Philippines, bringing with it the OnePlus 10T.
The announcement was made on OnePlus Philippines official Facebook page. Currently, OnePlus devices are carried and sold by Digital Walker. This time around, they will have an official presence in the country.
The move makes sense, as the brand has a niche following with its sleek and powerful devices and clean OS. Also, it is a part of OPPO and a subsidiary of BKK Electronics, whose other brands (realme and vivo) have a strong presence in the Philippines.
The first phone OnePlus is bringing to the country is the OnePlus 10T. The phone, featured on their Facebook page’s cover photo, is its latest flagship with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, a 144Hz 6.7-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, up to 16GB RAM, up to 256GB storage, and a 4800mAh battery with 150W charging.
The phone features a 50MP triple camera setup with a 16MP selfie camera. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 6, and runs on OxygenOS 12.1 on top of Android 12.
More details about OnePlus Philippines and the OnePlus 10T will be available when both become official n the Philippines sometime this month.
OnePlus 10T specs
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 2412 x 1080, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+128GB / 12GB+256GB / 16GB+256GB
- Rear Cameras: 50MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display fingerprint scanner, USB-C, stereo speakers
- OS: OxygenOS 12.1, Android 12
- Battery: 4800mAh, 150W fast charging