The OnePlus 10T 5G is now official in the Philippines. OnePlus recently set up office in the country, solidifying its presence.
The flagship comes with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 with a 144Hz AMOLED display. The 8GB+128GB model is priced at P35,990, while the 16GB+256GB is priced at P39,990.
To recap, the OnePlus 10T 5G features a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. It has 8GB+128GB and 16GB+256GB configuration, and a 4800mAh battery with 150W charging.
As for the cameras, there’s a 50MP triple camera setup with a 16MP selfie camera. It also features an in-display fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 6, and runs on OxygenOS 12.1 on top of Android 12.
As for the price, the OnePlus 10T 8GB+128GB has an SRP of P35,990. The 16GB+256GB will go for P39,990. Stay tuned for availability details.
OnePlus 10T 5G specs
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 2412 x 1080, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+128GB / 16GB+256GB
- Rear Cameras: 50MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display fingerprint scanner, USB-C, stereo speakers
- OS: OxygenOS 12.1, Android 12
- Battery: 4800mAh, 150W fast charging