OnePlus has now officially set shop in the Philippines, bringing with it the OnePlus 10T as its first release.
Previously, the brand’s products are distributed and sold by Digital Walker. This time around, they now have an official presence in the country. The move makes sense, considering that they are part of OPPO and a subsidiary of BKK Electronics, which owns several other smartphone brands including realme and vivo.
As for its first phone as an official brand? They’re bringing the OnePlus 10T 5G. The smartphone features a 144Hz 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with HDR10+ support, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, 8GB+128GB and 16GB+256GB configuration, and a 4800mAh battery with 150W charging.
The phone also has a 50MP triple camera setup with a 16MP selfie camera, along with an in-display fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 6, and runs on OxygenOS 12.1 on top of Android 12.
As for the price, the OnePlus 10T 8GB+128GB has an SRP of P35,990. The 16GB+256GB will go for P39,990. Stay tuned for availability details.
OnePlus 10T specs
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 2412 x 1080, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+128GB / 16GB+256GB
- Rear Cameras: 50MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display fingerprint scanner, USB-C, stereo speakers
- OS: OxygenOS 12.1, Android 12
- Battery: 4800mAh, 150W fast charging