The vivo Y35 4G will soon launch in the Philippines. It features a 90Hz display with a Snapdragon 680 chip and a 50MP main camera has an official listed price of Php14,999.
The vivo Y35 popped up on vivo Philippines’ website, billed as the successor of the vivo Y33s 4G, a handset that launched nearly a year ago. The new phone, however, has some similarities in specs with an updated design, a smoother display, and modern features.
Looks wise, the vivo Y35 adapts the design of current vivo smartphones which features flat sides and curved corners.
At the front, it has a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It still rocks an outdated water drop notch (albeit smaller and smoother looking) with a 16MP selfie shooter underneath.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset powers the phone with only 4G connectivity and 8GB+256GB configuration. It also runs on Android 12-based Funtouch 12.
In the camera department, a 50MP main camera headlines a trio with 2MP depth and 2MP macro shooters. A large 5000mAh battery ensures a full day of use, while 44W fast charging means you don’t have to stay plugged into an outlet too long.
At this time, there are no details yet as to when the device will be available in the Philippines. But the listing on vivo PH’s website did reveal the official price of the vivo Y35 4G at Php 14,999.
Stay tuned for more details.
vivo Y35 4G specs
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080, 90Hz refresh rate, 550 nits
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Hi-Res Audio, IPX5 dustproof, IPX4 water resistance
- OS: Funtouch 12, Android 12
- Colors: Agate Black, Dawn Gold
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charging