OPPO launches the Pad Air in the Philippines, announced together with the OPPO Reno8 Series. The tablet is priced at Php13,999.
The OPPO Pad Air is the brand’s first tablet in the country. If features a large 10.36-inch 2K IPS display with 2000 x 1200 resolution, and powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chip paired with 4GB of RAM, and up to 128GB storage.
For the cameras, there’s an 8MP rear and a 5MP in front. While battery capacity is a large 7100mAh capacity with 18W fast charging.
The table is also equipped with four speakers with Dolby Atmos support, and Android 12 based ColorOS 12.1.
OPPO Pad Air specs
- Display: 10.36-inch 2K IPS display, 2000 x 1200
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- RAM/Storage: 4GB+64GB / 4GB+128GB
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi dual band, Bluetooth 5.1
- Others: USB-C, quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- OS: ColorOS 12.1, Android 12
- Battery: 7100mAh, 18W fast charging