Independent smartphone brand narzo adds another feather to its cap. Its latest budget model narzo 50i Prime was crowned the top-selling smartphone on Lazada’s Sulit Sweldo Sale last September 30.
The narzo 50i Prime was exclusive to the platform for Php 3,799, where 2 units were sold every minute.
The narzo 50i Prime launched in the Philippines last August with an already pocket-friendly price of Php 4,999, while capping two big milestones under its belt. The smartphone holds a back-to-back sold-out record on both Lazada and Shopee during its initial launch.
The narzo 50i Prime will be restocked across all platforms for the 10.10 campaign. Aside from Lazada and Shopee, the model is also available on narzo’s TikTok Shop with daily live selling from 2 PM to 10 PM. You can also check for availability in the 30 narzo stores and kiosks nationwide.
See also: narzo 50 4G review: Budget 120Hz phone
To recap, the narzo 50i Prime features a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display and a Unisoc T612 processor with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a large 5000mAh battery. It has a single 8MP camera at the back and a 5MP camera in front for selfies.
narzo 50i Prime specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1600 x 720
- Processor: Unisoc T612, 1.82GHz Octa-core
- RAM/Storage: 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB
- Rear Camera: 8MP Main
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM, Triple Slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others Micro USB, Headphone Jack
- OS: realme UI R Edition, Android 11
- Colors: Mint Green, Dark Black
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery