Power Mac Center (PMC) has opened another Apple Premium Partner (APP) store in the Philippines, this time in SM Mall of Asia, the biggest mall in the country. The newly upgraded branch is located at the 2F SM Cyberzone.
The APP store is the first of its kind in any SM mall in the country, and the start of many other APP stores in SM malls. It features a minimalist, modern, and contemporary design that reflects Apple’s premium aesthetic. It also offers a comprehensive line of Apple devices and accessories, daily group demos on various topics for free, and an in-house service team for convenient premium repair services.
The APP store is part of PMC’s mission to bridge Apple technology to Filipino fans, which it has been doing for almost 29 years since it first opened shop in the country. PMC is the first—and remains to be the only—official Apple Premium Reseller in the Philippines authorized to open APP stores. Over the decades, it has grown to be the go-to store of students, professionals, and entrepreneurs in the country for everything Apple.
To celebrate the grand opening of the APP store, PMC is offering huge deals and discounts on Apple devices, accessories, and services during the entire opening weekend (June 30 – July 2, 2023). Some of the special offers include:
- Up to P15,000 off on select Apple products
- Up to 80% off on select accessories
- Up to P1,000 extra credit on your trade-in value when you trade in your current device
- Free iPhone case for every purchase of any iPhone 14 series (June 30 only)
- Free screen protector for every purchase of an iPhone 11, 12, 13, or 14 series (June 30 only)
- P15,000 off with Citi Mastercard Credit card using 0% Citi PayLite for 24 months, minimum single-receipt of P40,000 (June 30 only)
- 10% discount with Metrobank credit card using 0% installment for 24 months, minimum single-receipt spend of P60,000
- P1,000 worth of GCs with RCBC Bankard using 0% installment or Buy Now Pay Later for 12 months, minimum single-receipt of P30,000
- P15,000 off with UnionBank Mastercard Credit card using 0% installment for 24 months, minimum single-receipt of P40,000 (June 30 only)
- Free diagnosis and non-repair services on June 30, up to 50% off on diagnosis and non-repair services from July 1 to July 2
In addition to these deals and freebies, customers joining the grand opening can participate in pocket games and demos throughout the day for a chance to win exciting prizes.
At 5 PM, fans can attend live demos on using iPad, featuring illustrators Issa Barte and Gianne Encarnacion.
To cap off the celebration on June 30, Power Mac Center is bringing back the fan-favorite Sync Sessions, wherein beloved bands and artists serenade the audience using music made in their Apple devices. Fans of Filipino electropop rock band Gracenote and OPM rock band Imago are in for a treat, as they stage a special performance at 6:30 PM.
“Close to three decades in this business, and Power Mac Center is still as driven to evolve consumers’ premium shopping experiences with our brand. These back-to-back Apple Premium Partner store openings allow us to reciprocate the overwhelming support from customers all these years. We’re looking forward to doing more and giving more to this very passionate community of Filipino Apple fans,” shared Joey Alvarez, PMC Director of Product Management and Marketing.
For more information about Power Mac Center and its products and services, visit powermaccenter.com or follow @powermaccenter on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,