realme continues to grow its offline presence by opening 14 new stores across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao in October. The new stores include eight kiosks, two exclusive stores, and four concept stores that offer a wide range of realme products and services.
realme has been consistently launching innovative products that cater to the needs and preferences of the young and tech-savvy market.
Some of the latest products that customers can check out at the new stores are the realme 11 Pro Series with powerful cameras and affordable prices, the budget-friendly realme C51 with 90Hz display, a 50MP main camera, and a starting price of ₱4,888; the new realme Pad 2, an 11.5-inch tablet with a 120Hz 2K display and an Helio G99 which starts at ₱13,999; the realme Buds Air 5 a large 12.4mm audio driver and a low 45ms latency for ₱3,499; and the realme Watch 3, which offers a 1.8-inch large and bright display for ₱3,499.
The new stores are strategically located to make realme products more accessible to customers. Here is the list of the new stores:
- narzo Kiosk SM North EDSA Annex Building
- realme Kiosk Side Street, Poblacion Baywalk, Makati City
- realme Kiosk Waltermart, Sucat, Paranaque City
- realme Kiosk Puregold, San Mateo, Rizal
- realme Kiosk Choice Market, Pasig
- realme Concept, SM Cyberzone, Ground Level, SM San Pedro, San Pedro Laguna
- realme Kiosk Cyberzone, SM Sta. Mesa Quezon City
- realme Concept, One Ayala Mall, Makati City
- realme Concept, SM City Santo Tomas, Batangas
- realme Kiosk SideStreet Poblacion, Tuburan Proper, Cebu
- realme Exclusive Galleon Enterprises, Prince Hypermart Dumangas, Tabucan, Dumangas, Iloilo City
- realme Concept, Ayala Central Bloc, Apas Lahug, Cebu City
- realme Exclusive Catbalogan Sidestreet, San Bartolome Street, Samar
- realme Kiosk Sidestreet Surigao, Surigao del Norte, Caraga