The Xiaomi Mi 8 was recently announced in the Philippines. The handset features a Snapdragon 845 processor, dual cameras.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Philippines
Aside from the Redmi 6 and the Redmi 6A, Xiaomi also announced the flagship Mi 8. The handset comes with a 6.21-inch full HD Super AMOLED display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, paired with 6GB RAM and up to 128GB of storage.
The phone comes with a 12MP + 12MP dual camera module, and a 20MP selfie shooter. It also features a dual band GPS technology, a fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock, a 3,400 mAh battery, and MIUI 10 on top of Android Oreo.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 will be priced at PHP25,990 for the 6GB/64GB model. The 6GB/128GB will go for PHP27,990. The handset will be available in Xiaomi stores starting July 30, 2018.
Xiaomi Mi 8 specs:
- 6.21-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2248 x 1080, 402ppi)
- 18.7:9 Aspect Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64G/128GB Storage
- 12MP (f/1.8) + 12MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Camera, 2x Optical Zoom, AI, OIS, LED Flash
- 20MP Front camera, f/2.0, AI
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Dual Band GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- Infrared Face Recognition
- MIUI 10, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 mm, 175 g
- 3,400 mAh Battery, Quick Charge